Thursday, June 25, 2015

This is the only place i could think..

To anyone out there who read this or follow me....

I'm in relationship right now.. basically back in love again where I thought it would never happen to me again but it did... Her nick name is Berry but she doesnt like to be call that name anymore. But yea, I'm in love with her.. She is another me but a better than i am. Anyways, I'm with her now... But I'm still having this feeling which I dont feel uneasy and sometimes unhappy... Its really bother me but maybe im over thinking... She kinda knew it but i keep deny it...

It came to a point that, im back to my old self which keep everything to myself..... I'm not sure if i could bear another heart broken like before.. I may survive the previous one and it took a long one to move on... but again.. i wanted to tell her about this but i feel this is not a need ...

Sometimes it make worry when she said going to deep fishing cause her ex is going to be there also and she said that there's nothing between both of them and yea i should believe it cause there really nothing... but when a guy have that feeling, its either that guy going to a control freak and not letting her to go.. or the guy rather not control her and hope that nothing is happening eventhought there's non but yet the heart or the feeling is still not feeling good about it.. But what can a guy do since  he doesnt wanted to control her and trust her so much...  im not sure what the hell im talking about but all i know that im having this uneasy feeling... im not sure what should i do..

Should i pretend everything is going to be alright...

Should i asked or told her about it...

i seriously dont know what to do anymore....