Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New To Blog....

Wow... am bloggin now... hehe... dun know what to write yet... still thinking... thinking now... oh yeah... Welcome to MY blog!!.... hehe... lame right... erm.. its 2am in the morning now.. cant think what to write... ok ok... here what im gonna write.. its a bit lame ler.. but i try .. hehe... dun laugh.. FUNNY MEH!?

Am Malaysian who 22 this year.. Love hangout with fren ... Miss my baby... Going to be fat if din go for exercise soon... Missing my hometown & my Frens.... Wish to bring my baby ther some day... Hate losing to a GAME but what to do, sure got winner & loser... but not always lose ler... sometimes only... Misses all the bestest scariest or call HORROW movie.. erm... a lot more.. so.. that's all for today.. im scrubbing my eyes now.. need to find a nice words o fill in this blog next time... so until next time... hehe.. chEeRs!!