Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Untitled 00

Its me again... LoL... Of cuz its me.. its my blog what u think... so anyways... din blog for 2 day.. wow... 2 day also wan to make it like a big issue.. haha... FUNNY MEH!? erm... so what i did today arr? ... went for interview around 12pm ... 1stly went to FitnessFirst where i used to work before but the manager wasn't there.... Haiz... so 2nd i go to bangsar for an interview also... it did go well but have to wait for the call again... so it goes like this when i go pyramid, i went lunch wit my fren at STG... then wait for fren to fetch my bie & Jin... & another then we go to my bie house while waiting her fren to change her clothes then she fetch us to Jin's house... So after that.. we start on with our practice which is dance lor... what else .. duh!!! hehehe.... practice around 5.30pm to 8pm... wow... this time really we practice seriously(sure or not!) haha... & then we go fetch Eun & go to taipan for dinner... meet up Ken there but for awhile only then he went of to sunway to meet his frens... so anyway while waiting for fren to finish her dancing class.. we talk about GHOST stories & about funeral.. chat until 10pm ++ then we go back! So at last im at home!! & yea this where my story end... Tata then...
OYASUMINASAI!!!!