Thursday, June 11, 2009

Im back~

yo readers..
sorry didnt update me blog~
was busy lately..
so no time to blog...
a lot of stuff happening..
but im gonna keep it short & understandable

So just now which yesterday~
me,eun,denise & mel
watch 17 again..
like eun say its a gay movie..
for me im okie with it ler...
i like the funny part nia..
hehe..
but come to think of it..
i wish im 17 also...
i want to the best again in high school
which playing basketball..
its like my last time i played for the team...
then now just play for fun only..
so anyways..
after the movie..
we went to AC/SS15
yam-cha-ing & eat-ing..
actually it was me only...
then waiting for my sis to pick me up..
erm..
need to thanks to eun..
i mean she intro me her childhood fren
which nice to hangout with..
we always talk crap like that day
when we ask eun to make her own
motobike~ which is EUNZzz
hehe...
its a long story tho~
but if u want more info..
u can ask from eun~
hehehe...
so now currently cant sleep..
dun know y...
but while waiting to get sleepy
am playing Rest. City..
its fun..
erm... any how ..
i try to make myself 1st..
Take care for now readers~