Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Im going GENTING!?

Yo readers!
Wasssuupppp!
Yesterday nite was my 1st trip to
GENTING HIGHLAND!
Its like all a sudden
shortay msg me saying
that they going Genting..
& she ask me whether i want to go not!
so at 1st i was like thinking & stoning..
but in the end i went also..
so it like a nite trip!
few hour nia we at
Genting!
Its awhile nia..
but i had fun with them!
we talk prawn sing music!
hehe!
So went there around 9.20pm
because of me & i get sales last nite!
so reach there around 10pm++
after reach there already..
we like walking around to
"London, Eiffel Tower"
&
saw Statue of Liberty with bike??
haha.. this is lame!
so after walking around we hangout at starbuck!
4 of us order 2 hot drink & 2 cold drink!
Mine is caramel macchiato, Denise
is Orange jus, Eun & her sis is latte with low fat milk.
&
eun & denise bought sandwiches..
we chit chat for like an hour!
then going sumthing jackass
cuz bside me got ppl taking picture
with their macbook..
so when i sitback on the chair..
they can snap me also..
so i think i few picture with them!
haha...

anyways!
TO BE CONTINUE.....
(going to work now!)