Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Life!

My life

Hi readers.. Im back... so something new around the new month... 1st of all, during the 1st day of April i've been fool by my bie! LoL! so bad ler her! but its okie.. Its normal ler on April! So when the day come.. Its starting my new job at Harvey Norman... Working as sales man, which selling bed & furnicture.. So anyone wanna buy bed,bed's item & some furniture.. Drop by to Harvey Norman at Sunway Pyramid & find me !! Give Me some sales...

Erm... 1st day of work is sure tiring, leg pain & will be blur bout the product! but it went along .. Learn something new about BED!! & drawing posters for promotions...
2nd day of work is still tiring, more leg pain & learn about lazy boy chair!! its cool ... its really lazy chair... you all should try then buy! & yea almost get sale but they ffk! darn!!
3rd day of work which is today.. less leg pain but sleepy! so today again suppost to have 2 sales but they will come either this 2 days... Oh yah!!
HARVEY NORMAN HAVING SALES FOR 2 DAY MORE!!
ask your family or friends who wanna buy bed or furnicture... aite & come find me!

&
this is for my bie!!


Bie.. you mean a lot to me! Eventhough we seldom see each other.. I'm still gonna be by your side.. You mean everything to me! Some more since im working already.. Im gonna miss you more & more! Cant bare to lose you.. There's nothing that could ever change you .. You're the only one & only one to me! LoL! Its look like i keep repeating my words.. But really you are my world! Will cherish & Love you always! Muackssss!!!