Monday, April 13, 2009

Tragic!

Tragic
What happen last nite 13/04/09
i fainted near my bie house!
lucky there was eun & bie there!
if not, nobody will notice it!
They quickly help me.. & wipe me with wet cloth
Its was the 1st time i fainted!
They scolded me for not wanted to
see doctor!
Bie scold me like there's no 2moro..
Then i go ..
before that they fetch hafiz 1st.. bcuz to carry me...
We went to usj 4 medic center..
The doctor say i have
alot of sickness..
Which is 1st ... Tonsil which is throat
2nd blood pressure
3rd the doctor say my anxiety
which my stress level..
Actually this cause of i think
too much about what happen to me
lately.. My heart actually in pain..
its beat faster! i feel like there's a needle in
my heart!
& Bie.. sorry i didnt tell you
about my high blood pressure..
I dont want to make you worry much more!
Bie..
What i said to you at usj 13 padang..
& what i message you...
I hope that it came true...
If not possible ler...

Bie! Always love you no matter what!