Friday, May 22, 2009

Another boring day!

I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!
I Well yesterday & today I
M was a boring day at my work place! M
I All my client didnt show up! I
S so basically im screw up! S
S but at least i hit my own sales target! S
Y well doing nothing at Y
O my work place... O
U I did take 1 picture.. U
! its pretty lame ler! haha.. !
I & also at home I
M 1 picture also... M
I So yesterday nite was fun.. I
S hehe.. playing basketball awhile S
S then went back S
&
Y eun ask us to watch Y
O DOMO-KUN O
U where its very cute! haha.. U
! cant resist it! !
I Well now its like I
M addict to M
I DOMO-KUN!!! I
S So basically we having our S
S meeting everynite! S
You JY!
I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!

Taken from office!


Taken from home with cap!

P/S: i really do miss you!! JY!