Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I never regret it!

Well its all been said & done!
I make some1 hate me & also another some1 hurt
because of the foolish of me~

Finally i can make you hate me!
You always say you cant hate me..
but you did..
i dont blame you..
its all just to make me forget about
you more..
& for you
to forget about me & its better
that you dont even recognize or know me!
i think i finally can forget about you as well..
there's nothing i cant say no more..
you have your own life..
so do i..
after this .. there's really nothing between
us no more...
its all just a memories that has been faded away..
i dont blame you if say you regret
being with me..
go on with our separate life..
well honestly..
just to let you know
what i say to you during "that time"
which the time we both done for it
what i told u
i mean it..
just that i cant bare it no more..
i make you hate me & yea i did..
so no worries..
No MORE mean no more!
There's nth between you & me now!
Live your life!
So do me!
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
Here's for you
Cheers!


&
To 2 ppl that send me
a touching msg-ing..
im really touch..
&
i promise to you both!
its really meaningful...

P.S: I know there's no point
of saying this now..
its a little to late to say..
but the time finally came..
i dont mind being hate by you
that all
i could say...