Saturday, May 9, 2009

This is to you ...

Hi readers..
Frankly say...
i dont know should i erase my memories of her or what...
i dont wanna to know her anymore......
she change a lot... not in good way...
but what can i say...
im nobody to her already...
the new you make me
forget about you..
Maybe its good thing...
But whatever..
Dont only make me hate you
ENOUGH!!!!
Dont make look down on you!
Im asking you to change or what....
Just please dont make me
hate you!
Well if you read this ... Please bear in mind!

Now its my turn to blog about me!
Hehe.. turn that this month is my month...
hehe.... cant say much..
but its never been better....
The old me is
DEAD & GONE!!!!
I'm starting to like the new me..
I feel something is gonna change my life...
So since i start work at California Fitness recently....
I've been starting to workout...
It was great that im in the fitness
industry again!
Now i need to bulk up only...
So what now is to concentrate
on what im doing the best....
SALES!! & WORKOUT!!
Hehehe!
Well will continue!
I dont think this is the end of me!


P/S: If you act like that .. then you're not worthy to wait for!
you change! i thought u were the girl i know but
it change! So read my blog & lips
DONT MAKE ME !! well you know what im gonna say also!