Monday, May 18, 2009

What a day!

Well today was my off day~
Wake up around 1pm..
Waiting for my sis to get ready!
Oh yea! before that!
Happy Birthday Sis!
erm...
her gift so nice..
her sayang bring her for a week trip to
Thailand!
so waited for my sis to wake up & get ready to go
to airport...
It was 3pm then they started move thier butt
from home!
Waiting for them cause later wanna use car...
Send them to subang airport!
then went to spongebii house &
eat pizza! hahaha!
i didnt know that she really bring for us!
hehe...
Thanks spongebii!
After that we hangout at mamak near
her house!
chit chat..
bla bla bla bla...
after around 6.30pm
sent spongebii back~
head off to movie~
watching


ANGELS & DEMONS
its was nice...
i want to watch it again!
its so mystery..
here's the ticket !

its rated 18 & above!
hahaha...
Saw a lot of things that they
have in Vatican City..
Wish im there..
I want go Vatican City !!!!
Full of great story!
Then after finish watching..
went to mamak eat dinner
you can say ler!
then after that..
go to JY's house to take
my stuff...
which is i need 3 item only..
but she gave more than tat!
but i give it back..
told her already that if she dun wan
the rest of the item..
she can either throw or keep it!
anything ler its up to u!
so after taking my stuff..
we went to her new bf house
to take balance of my stuff & also
eun items!
after that hangout for awhile
then sent eun back..
then went to mamak dapao for my mum
roti canai!
&
now on9..
chatting with
spongebii & lobster!
so far this is for today!