Friday, May 1, 2009

This is just for you!

Even though u not wit me anymore.. just say some words before i go... i know i cant change or turn back for what i did.. but i never change my heart for you..

I swear to you on everything I am & I dedicate to
you all that i have &
I promise you that I will stand right
by your side forever & always
until the day i
DIE!

Having you in my life is a
beautiful feeling..
You make me feel so
sPecial
with all that you say &
all that you do...
&
all i want to say is..
You are the one
I love
&
no matter what
i will forever keep loving you!
Im sorry for everything..
For everything i just couldn't do
&
i've hurt myself by hurting you...
There's nothing I wouldn't do
to hear your voice again...
Sometimes, I want to call you,
but i know you wont pick the phone up..
Its hard to say goodbye
when i still love you~

This is what i feel for you... I know sooner or later you gona forget about me & you move on... I just wanted to let you know that everything that i say to you is 100% truth & i say this from my heart..