Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Untitled 01

Hi There... ITS 5am & i haven sleep... hahahahaha..... weird lar... i need SLEEPING PILL.. i dun know y.. so since im awake.. im doin my blog...

So what happen this fews days is... Am practicing dancing with Ma' groupie... & also finding job thru newpapers but no luck... haiz... Where is the hope when i need it!!! So since on sunday which is the 1st march, we been practicing at Fren's studio which she normally practicing her breakdance... Its was fun & awesome.. So yesterday her teacher teach us some move that can be used... So if u guys/gals wanna see Ma' groupie dance... come ler.. hehehe...
& now what im doin is listening to music (2ndhandserenade)<--- is the best... erm.. k ler... im trying my best to sleep now... dun even bother me k... if wan also.. just miss call me k... that also if u know my number.. bwhaahhaha! cheers...