Thursday, March 12, 2009

Untitled 03

Erm... how to start yea... Yesterday went for an interview at maybank... Went there around 10am ... So went i reach there, they ask me to fill up my personal details.. After filling in my details, they give us some test... Guess what is it!!! MATH & ENGLISH!!! hehehe... it was easy ler... hehe... so again after the test, the maybank staff told us to take a break about 15min time... but i din go bcuz i haven finish filling up the details... 15min has pass... so all of the candidates came back... so from that onwards ... they started calling 1 person for the 2nd interview which interview with the manager... around an hour time ad... its finally my turn... woooo.... im not nervous .. mayb a bit ler but i din bcome stone, much be confidance .. hehhee... they ask me about myslef, where i work b4l, bla.. bla....bla.... & DONE! EnD!

That for yesterday noon... hehehe....

So after the interview, i went find my bie.. im missing her so much ... so i was like rushing to her school but i lucky i saw her.. pick her up.. n send her back.. when reach ad.. 1 things to do is.. I help her install Office.. she just back her labtop .. so lucky i hav it.. after that my bie use the comp while waiting the installation complete & I watching tv.. DONE! after install ad, my bie let me see her assignment, so i help her do abit... while doin it she sleep ad... So cute when she sleep... hehe... but its okie ler.. i know she tired so i din disturb her... i continue modify a bit her assignment... hehe... so after few hours... she woke up & we decieded go MCD to eat dinner... & also help her fren do the assignment also.... so its like this... around 6.30pm we go pick her fren, then go MCD & do the assignment, waited for 30min time to pick up Eun, then after pick up Eun, go buy reload & only go back mcD.. Erm... around 9pm++ my sis call me say want to the car... so its was like rushing... then 1st we send my bie fren 1st, then Eun & last only my bie.. & like normally me & my bie, we stay on the car for awhile... & guess what we took picture!!!




Still got a lot to talk about ! But later!! Bye byE!!!!