Sunday, March 15, 2009

Untitled 04 + To My Bie..

Untitle 04 for this month... hi there.. im back again... just recently do my blog.. then now doing it again... u know y?? i also dun know... hahaha... noler... bcuz i cant sleep... dun know y... haiz... i think too much ad... So wat did i do just now? Erm.... around 3am++ go fetch Bie from her house then go mamak for supper.. im still hungry right now... i ate 1 roti telur n 1/4 of roti planta... then after go to her place chit chat & let her sleep awhile... so its around 5.30am only i wake her up.. i dun wan her to get scold by her mum... its late ad... & summore i wan her to rest on her bed, more nicer... so after that i teman her go to her house until she went it .. so then i go back & when reach home.. i direct blog..


To My Dearest Bie

this is for you:

I will always love you
Always be there for you
I will always need you
I will be the one who care for you,
help you, stay with you whenever you need me
I'll come to you
I'll be right by your side forever
Because:
I LOVE YOU!!!


I swear to you on everything I am & I dedicate to you all that I have & I promise you that I will stand right by your side FOREVER & always until the day I die!

Having you in my life.....
Is a sweetest thing that ever happen to.....
You make feel so special with all that you & all that you do.....
& all I want to say is.....
You are the one
I LOVE
&
No matter what.....
I WILL FOREVER KEEP LOVING YOU!

&
Bie.....

This all is true
I cant bare to lose you no more
Im loving you more every second, minute, hour, day, week, month!
I'll cherish you!


p/s.. Bie... I really believe & trust you when u wrote those note
when you gave me on Valentine Day...