Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What is ♥??

L.O.V.E

It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Centuries have passed by, relationships have bloomed and so has love. But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship set on fire for others Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it. No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind.

I like this sonnet from Shakespeare, its 1 of my favorite ....

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed,
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course untrimmed:
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
Nor shall death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st,
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.


Its so meaningful...

So I've continue just like i said earlier...

Erm.... "Love is just like life, its not always easy & does not bring happiness, but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving?" Okie... Now im talking about love as if i know... haha... Although im in a relationship... i still do mistake.. i'll keep repeating my own mistake since last time... it will get me in trouble soon if i dont fix or change my mistake... To tell the truth i got 1 problem but not only me have .. i think most of the ppl does have it too which Jealousy!! It was stupid of me to jealous bout my gf's frens... I actually been there but dont know why i cant control it... Haiz very lame of me... So i've thought of it... im gonna let it be... i dont want to make it worst ... So from now on.. I dont want to bother cause if im botherin it i'll think about something else... I'll do whatever it take to make her happy... I wont mind if i get hurt again. Its like i've never been there... I've been to the worst!!, so i think (THINK!!!) can handle it!!

Anyways.. gTg..
OYASUMINSAI!!!!