Monday, March 16, 2009

Untitled 05

Hi there... Back bloggin again... been sleeping like pig! erm.. my arm getting worst ad now... more pain ... huhu... summore cant straight it... so let me ask u about something..

Do you believe in true love??
LoL.. Talking like emo ...

Erm.. to me.. i would believe if 1 couple really love each other to the end... N yea to tell the truth.. There's 1 girl i love.. & that's with me right now... I never know that i have connection with her.. 1st time saw her at work place where we both were part-timer.. So days past by, we talk to each other... So when the time i going back to K.K,Sabah.. I chat with her on msn at the airport... She accompany till morning.. Its was fun to chat with her... At this time i started feeling the connection between us.. So i say to her that I miss her & she also say she miss me... She thought i miss her as a fren... but i say no, i really miss her... after chit chat for awhile she's goin to sleep ad.. so since then i din contact her ad.. cuz i dun know her phone number... hehe.. so during xmas i went on9.. & saw she on9.. so we chit chat again.. but this time i ask her for number... & she gave me this number "0123456789".. hehe.. so i play a trick on her.. saying im gonna call this number.. so she quickly say that is not her number... hehe.. after that she only give me... by then we started msg each other... so few day after i went back to KL.. since then i ask her to teman me go eat.. i dun know whether its consider date or wat.. LMAO... its all begin there... went clubbing with during new year.. a lot of things happen .. So since then im with her ad.. We both couple on 8/1/09.. A date to remember..

As days goes on.. we were like normal couple... have a bit fight.. but still maintain.. well.. if din we both never argue also.. we might not know our weakness... By then .. everyday goes.. i love her much more than i could given... i cant bare to let her go ..

erm... brb.. i'll continue it more later... im goin to eat 1st.. hungry ad..